Pure IP is pleased to announce that we have received the ITSPA Quality Mark accreditation.
Eli Katz, the Chair of ITSPA, said, “On behalf of everyone at ITSPA, I would like to congratulate the four new Quality Mark holders. We are delighted to award these four companies with this widely recognized mark which helps customers identify providers who go the extra mile in providing quality services.”
The ITSPA quality mark has 10 key requirements. Examples of the types of criteria Pure IP were measured against include:
- Resilient platform design and reliable service
- A transparent porting arrangement
- Implementation of fraud control measures
- Evidence of access to emergency services
- Easy access to complaints and dispute resolution
- Evidence of data protection and retention compliance
- Evidence of a single point of contact making it easier for our customers to contact us should any issues arise.
“We are extremely proud of the recognition we have received and believe this will further highlight Pure IP’s dedication to deliver a high quality and effective solution for all services we offer. This is confirmed by our achievement in being on one of the few companies to be awarded the widely recognized ITSPA Quality Mark. We are confident that this will demonstrate to Pure IP customers – both future and current - the extra mile we will go to provide customer satisfaction and confidence in us as the SIP trunk provider of choice,” said Gary Forrest, CEO of Pure IP, on the recent success.
ITSPA-- the voice of advanced communications-- was formed in 2004 to promote self-regulation and competition within the VoIP industry.