DDN Case Study
Pure IP deliver follow the sun support and revolutionary cost savings for DataDirect Networks.
DataDirect Networks (DDN) is the largest privately held data storage company in the world, operating in 20 countries across the US, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia. In 2012, it was building an international IT structure from the ground up.
DDN turned to Pure IP and adopted a SIP trunk and Microsoft Skype for Business service to provide their global conferencing requirements. Since DDN partnered with Pure IP, the company has seen a 95% reduction in telecoms costs, bringing their $1 million telecoms bill down to around $50,000 a year.
Download the case study to discover how a SIP Trunk and S4B solution can help your business to:
- Set up a truly global communications network
- Implement changes and expand quickly
- Establish call centres with 24/7 support
- Reduce downtime with reliable and instant disaster recovery
- Significantly reduce your current conferencing spend
If you’re a looking to build or improve your communications network then complete the form on the right to download your copy of our case study today.