Global PSTN Calling for Office 365
Pure IP have developed a new way to connect SIP trunks to Skype for Business Online and Teams, allowing you to continue to experience the HD-quality voice service from Pure IP, while achieving the benefits of Office 365 integration.
Cloud Connector Edition (CCE) enables Skype for Business online customers to utilise their own provider or preferred vendor for telecoms services. The Pure IP solution facilitates users being hosted in Skype for Business online while connecting to Pure IP for Global PSTN / SIP connectivity.
In this blog we will cover the solution we are offering, the pricing, the coverage and what is needed on your side.
Pure IP have launched a hosting service for CCE which is installed, managed and maintained in our core global data centres. The service requires no capital investment and is offered on a monthly subscription basis.
Benefits of the Pure IP hosted solution include:
- No on-site equipment – fully hosted in our own data centre
- Fully managed deployment and technical integration
- Directly connected onto the Pure IP core voice infrastructure
- Integrated into existing 24/7 support network
- Redundancy options available
- Tailored solutions