Pure IP is pleased to announce that we have received the ITSPA quality mark accreditation.
Eli Katz, the Chair of ITSPA said “On behalf of everyone at ITSPA, I would like to congratulate the four new Quality Mark holders. We are delighted to award these four companies with this widely-recognised mark which helps customers identify providers who go the extra mile in providing quality services.”
The ITSPA quality mark has 10 Key requirements and examples of the types of criteria Pure IP were measured against include:
- Resilient platform design and reliable service
- A transparent porting arrangement
- Implementation of fraud control measures
- Evidence of access to emergency services
- Easy access to complaints and dispute resolution
- Evidence of data protection and retention compliance
- Evidence of a single point of contact making it easier for our customers to contact us should any issues arise.